|1) Stuff you'll need:
(clockwise from upper left)
- a box with holes for the mold
- a piece of screen cut to fit
- some fibers--(dryer lint, paper bags, junk mail)
- flowers for texture(or leaves, twigs, string, thread, glitter etc.)
- a sponge
- a flat tray about 3" deep (dishpan, sink etc.)
|2) Shred the fiber into small pieces. You can use a mix of dryer lint, kraft paper, junk mail, paper towels or just about any paper product.
||3) Add some colored fiber if desired, or more than one color. Experiment!